Scheduling, Web Calendaring & Event Registration for Conference & Event Centers
Conferences, special events, performances… EMS software helps you ensure that all
your events run smoothly with functionality designed to handle all facets of an event, including facility scheduling, A/V & catering requirements, and post-event invoice generation.
Space utlization reports also help to identify additional existing opportunities for revenue generation and renting to third parties, without the need for more space. EMS for conference and event centers delivers this, and more.
Request a Demo
- Integrate with existing digitial room displays for live event information
- Built-in conflict resolution to avoid double booking
- Variety of clear, concise operational and sales reports for staff and service providers
- Public-facing "anywhere, anytime access" to event
and space availability information from the web and any mobile device
- Enhanced authorized access for chosen staff to add/edit event information with "anywhere, anytime access"
- Stay connected with integrated CRM
(customer relationship management)
- Identify additional revenue generation opportunities using space utilization data
- Simplify your event-related financial processes with advanced accounting & billing features
What are People Saying?
I can't say it enough... you guys rock!!
-Sandi H., Facility Manager, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Arenas / Auditoriums
- Event Centers
- Conference Centers
- Exhibition Halls
- Special Event Venues
- Hotels and Resorts
- Entertainment Facilities
Services & Resources
- A/V Equipment
- Catering / Food Service
- Labor / Personnel
- Outside Vendors
- Service Providers
Who Relies on EMS Facility Scheduling and Calendaring Software?
Civic & Cultural Customers
(including Convention Centers, Event Centers, Performing Arts Facilities, Community Centers, Libraries and Museums).
Read about how EMS has solved real-world scheduling challenges for one of our customers.
Convention Center - Lynnwood, WA
Intimate "community" venue uses EMS to handle event details so staff can keep the focus on fun