Facility Scheduling and Web Calendar Software for Civic and Convention Centers
From booking the rooms to reserving the resources and arranging for services to
publishing event information to the internet... EMS has all the functionality you
need to coordinate meetings, conventions, presentations, trade shows and other community events.
Request a Demo
- Reserve space quickly and ensure no double bookings with easy-to-use search and scheduling
tools that include built-in conflict resolution functionality
- Keep staff and service providers well-informed using a variety of clear, concise operational and sales reports
- Give the public and your staff "anytime access" to event
and space availability information, and authorized users the ability to submit requests, add/edit
resource details, etc. from the web including from
their mobile devices
- Utilize integrated CRM (customer relationship management) to stay connected with reservation holders and generate more business
- Simplify your event-related financial processes with intuitive invoicing and pricing tools
What are People Saying?
I think our ability to easily manipulate EMS to perform tasks specific to our needs is a key element in the success of our operations.
-Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Arenas / Auditoriums
- Exhibition Halls
- Convention Centers
- Convention & Visitor Bureaus
- Performing Arts Centers
- Chambers of Commerce
- Special Event Venues
Services & Resources
- A/V Equipment
- Catering / Food Service
- Labor / Personnel
- Outside Vendors
- Lighting & Staging
- Service Providers
- Vans / Motor Pool
Who Relies on EMS?
Civic & Cultural Customers
(including Convention Centers, Event Centers, Performing Arts Facilities, Community Centers, Libraries and Museums).
The following case studies detail how EMS has solved real-world scheduling challenges
for some of our customers.
Convention Center - Lynnwood, WA
Intimate "community" venue uses EMS to handle event details so staff can keep the focus on fun
Kenneth King Center
180,000 square foot performing arts facility provides three higher ed institutions with state-of-the-art