Facility Scheduling, Web Calendaring & Event Registration for Fairgrounds
From educational activities to entertainment to recreation… fairgrounds are used for many different
types of events. Reserving the space, coordinating the resources, personnel and other details, publishing
event information to the web and managing online registration when needed requires software that’s as flexible
as the facility itself.
EMS provides fairgrounds with all the functionality they need to effectively manage their space and resources.
- Find and book available space easily, and locate information on existing events quickly
- Make the most of your resources with automatic inventory management
- Simplified financial processes with advanced accounting & billing features
- Public-facing "anywhere, anytime access" to event
and space availability information from the web and any mobile device
- Enhanced authorized access for chosen staff to add/edit event information with "anywhere, anytime access"
- Web calendar publishing can help increase event awareness and attendance
- Utilize tools to manage your space rentals to the public or other entities
What are People Saying?
EMS had all the features we were looking for and it was easy to use. It was really that simple.
-Qwest Field and Event Center, Seattle
- Meeting Rooms
- Livestock Facilities
- Parks and Common Areas
- Exhibit Booths
- Information Kiosks
Services & Resources
- A/V Equipment
- Catering / Food Service
- Labor / Personnel
- Outside Vendors
- Community Calendars
- Service Providers
Who Relies on EMS?
Civic & Cultural Customers
(including Convention Centers, Event Centers, Performing Arts Facilities, Community Centers, Libraries and Museums).