Meeting Scheduling, Web Calendaring & Event Registration for Libraries
As focal points for education and community involvement, libraries host a wide variety of
events, from small meetings to large receptions, student tours to election voting.
Coordinating such a diverse slate of events requires a facility scheduling and resource
management system that is both powerful and flexible.
Our software solutions give libraries all the tools they need to manage their space effectively.
Request a Demo
- Find and book available space easily and locate information on existing events quickly
- Automatic inventory management lets you make the most of your resources
- A variety of useful operational reports keep staff and visitors well-informed
- Public-facing "anywhere, anytime access" to event
and space availability information from the web and any mobile device
- Enhanced authorized access for chosen staff to add/edit event information with "anywhere, anytime access"
- Utilize tools to manage your space rentals to the public or other entities
What are People Saying?
Our venue is the busiest convention center in the city, booking over 6,700 events per year. EMS allows me to run the operation as the only event coordinator.
-Bonnie C., Events Coordinator, Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library
- Off-Site Facilities
- Special Event Venues
- Briefing Centers
- Training Centers
- Videoconference Facilities
Services & Resources
- A/V Equipment
- Catering / Food Service
- Labor / Personnel
- Outside Vendors
- Community Calendars
- Service Providers
Who Relies on EMS?
Civic & Cultural Customers
(including Convention Centers, Event Centers, Performing Arts Facilities, Community Centers, Libraries and Museums).
Read about how EMS has solved real-world scheduling challenges for organizations similar to yours.
Chicago Public Library
Chicago Public Library gets rid of manual booking process in favor of EMS Professional
Winterthur Museum, Garden, and Library
Winterthur gets 40% of their day back using EMS Enterprise