Training, Meeting and Conference Scheduling for Hospitals & Medical Facilities
Training, meetings, conferences, lectures, receptions and other special events – they all need to be held in an
appropriate room. And just as importantly, they need to have the right resources, like A/V equipment, catering services, etc.
Our hospital scheduling software solutions give you the tools you need to manage your busy calendar efficiently.
Academic Medical Facility? You may also be interested to read about the higher education industry's use of EMS scheduling products.
Hospitals throughout the U.S. rely on EMS Enterprise and our other scheduling products to streamline their operations and improve their bottom line.
Request a Demo
- Reserve rooms and resources with confidence, knowing you'll never double-book them
- Stay informed with dozens of insightful reports; everything from daily operations to statistics
- Manage nutrition services/catering details for meetings and events
- Work within a familiar interface through seamless integration with
- Record and track event-related internal charges/cost center allocations
- Public-facing "anywhere, anytime access" to event
and space availability information from the web and any mobile device
- Enhanced authorized access for chosen staff to add/edit event information with "anywhere, anytime access"
What are People Saying?
Just wanted to say you guys rock! Your support staff have always been outstanding and your software updates are a breeze. I manage dozens of different software platforms for our enterprise and nothing is as easy to manage and update as the EMS Lite and Virtual EMS packages we use. And it’s a solid product to boot. Keep it up.
-Josh W., I.S. Technician, Mason General Hospital
- Conference Centers
- Classrooms/Meeting Rooms
- Simulation Centers
- Training Centers
Services & Resources
- A/V Equipment
- Nutrition Services/Catering
- Video Conference Equipment
- Environmental Services
Who Relies on EMS Scheduling and Calendaring Software?
Customers (including Hospitals, Medical Schools and other Healthcare Organizations).
The following case studies detail how EMS has solved real-world scheduling challenges
for some of our customers.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Fred Hutchinson hosts more than 16,000 events each year in its 91 conference rooms using EMS Enterprise
Influential Medical Center Saves Scheduling with EMS Software
The best in medicine requires the best in scheduling
Thriving California Hospital Group Schedules Its Meeting
Space with EMS Professional
Community Medical Centers' successful EMS "pilot" leads to company-wide
Medical Center - East Bremerton, WA
A busy healthcare organization finds that EMS Professional is just what the doctor ordered