Room Scheduling and Web Calendaring for Worship Facilities
More than 1,700 churches, synagogues and other faith-based facilities
use EMS room scheduling and web calendaring software to manage the space and resources needed to
host worship services, meetings, weddings, classes and more, and to generate an
online calendar of those events.
Religious organizations that rely on EMS discover that it:
Request a Demo
- Is easy to use, both for staff and volunteers
- Provides "anywhere, anytime access" for the public and staff to see important event information
- Can grow with their church and is a long-term solution to their scheduling challenges
- Helps make their facility a focal point for community events
- Lets them get the most out of their valuable space and resources
- Streamlines web calendar publishing
- Enables space rental management for additional revenue generation
What are People Saying?
EMS gets better and better with every update. It makes me look better every time I use a new feature. It has made me an important person where I work. EMS flat-out rocks!
-Phil V., Calendar Coordinator, Park Cities Presbyterian Church
Services & Resources
- A/V Equipment
- Food Service
- Labor / Personnel
- Outside Vendors
- Service Providers
- Vans / Motor Pool
Who Relies on EMS?
(including Churches and Schools).
(including Synagogues, Schools and Jewish Community Centers).
The following case studies detail how EMS has solved real-world scheduling challenges
for some of our customers.
First Baptist Church of Woodstock - Woodstock, GA
Event services team for a 14,000 member church coordinates 900 events per week with
the help of EMS Professional
area Theological Graduate School Relies on EMS for Campus-Wide Event Management
Luther Seminary event services staff juggles hectic schedule without ever dropping
Georgia church integrates EMS with heating and cooling system; saves energy and labor
Busy Dallas Congregation Leaves Antiquated Calendaring System Behind for EMS
Park Cities Presbyterian Church simplifies information access and saves time, effort
EMS software helps a large and still-growing church manage its hectic activity, vehicle
and food service schedule