Scheduling, Web Calendaring & Event Registration for Performing Arts Facilities
The booking of an entertainment venue is a complicated series of tasks. Reserving
the performing space for rehearsals and the actual event, accounting for load in/out time,
booking additional rooms for event-related meetings, etc., ensuring that equipment and
other resources are available… It’s a wonder that events ever come off as planned! Our software solutions have all the tools you need to make every event a success at your facility.
Request a Demo
- Reserve space quickly and ensure no double bookings with easy-to-use search and scheduling
- Keep staff and service providers well-informed using a variety of clear, concise operational, sales and statistical reports
- Give the public and your staff "anytime access" to event
and space availability information, and authorized users the ability to submit requests, add/edit
resource details, etc. from the web including from
their mobile devices
- Utilize integrated CRM (customer relationship management) to stay connected with reservation holders and generate more business
- Automatic inventory management lets you make the most of your resources
- Simplify your event-related financial processes with intuitive accounting features
What are People Saying?
EMS’s ease of use, its ability to interface with Microsoft products, and its reporting capabilities sold us.
-Lynnwood Convention Center
- Arenas / Auditoriums
- Exhibition Halls
- Convention Centers
- Performing Arts Centers
- Senior Centers
- Special Event Venues
Services & Resources
- A/V Equipment
- Catering / Food Service
- Labor / Personnel
- Outside Vendors
- Lighting & Staging
- Service Providers
- Vans / Motor Pool
Who Relies on EMS Facility Scheduling and Calendaring Software?
Civic & Cultural Customers
(including Performing Arts Facilities, Convention Centers, Event Centers, Community Centers, Libraries and Museums).
The following case studies detail how EMS has solved real-world scheduling challenges
for some of our customers.
Clarice Smith Performing
EMS enables collaborative creativity on the campus of the University of Maryland
Denver Center for the
Performing Arts Keeps Bookings on Cue with EMS Professional
Internationally-recognized arts complex uses facility and resource scheduling system
to coordinate a wide array of events
Kenneth King Center
180,000 square foot performing arts facility provides three higher ed institutions with state-of-the-art