Resource Scheduling Management (RSM) Benchmark Survey
Benchmarking aims to improve performance - something we all know is a never-ending desire. Benchmarking therefore, is not a single action but a continuous, cyclical process that we understand is important to our customers' productivity.
2014 Benchmark Report
Request your free copy of the 2014 Benchmark Report - the only cross-industry survey of its kind with unrivalled insight into resource scheduling management (RSM).
Request a Copy
Taking the Survey
Complete the survey using the Benchmark Metrics Report built into EMS software. The survey consists of just over 100 questions and should take approximately 30 minutes to complete. To take part, or for questions, send us an email!
Send an Email
Why Take the Survey?
Our annual Resource Scheduling Management (RSM) Benchmark Survey is a chance for you to:
- Compare your facility’s performance to that of similar organizations.
- Draw insights and get ideas from organizations in other industries.
- Generate powerful metrics on the value of your space to your organization.
- Utilize the survey report as a record of your important scheduling data.
- With continuing participation, identify trends from year to year.
Once completed, you will be given access to the compiled results, as well as a number of analyses that we perform on the data. The possibilities are virtually limitless, but some examples include:
- Bookings-to-scheduling-staff ratio. How do your numbers compare to others in the industry and
is there justification for hiring more staff?
- Overall space utilization. Are you operating as “lean” as other facilities? Do you need more space? Could you accommodate
increasing utilization by extending hours of operation?
- Revenue generation. Do you have unneeded space to sell or sublease? Are you missing opportunities to generate additional funds?
- Service levels. Are your service order numbers at/above/below the industry standard? What impact does the availability of services have on your ability to secure new business?
If you have any questions or would like to participate in the 2015 survey, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.