2013 Facilities and Services Benchmark Survey
"We couldn't have done this move without EMS"
Leading global law firm uses EMS room utilization data to design & plan their new workspace.
Benchmarking aims to improve performance - something we all know is a never-ending desire. Benchmarking therefore, is not a single action but a continuous, cyclical process that we understand is important to our customers' productivity.
Our annual EMS Facilities and Services Benchmark Survey is a chance for you to:
- Compare your facility’s performance to that of similar sites, but also draw insights
from organizations in other industries.
- Generate powerful metrics on the value of your space to your organization.
- Utilize the survey report as a record of your important scheduling data.
- With continuing participation, identify trends from year to year.
- Win some great prizes! Last year, we gave away an iPad and 5 $50 gift cards!
The 2013 Facilities and Services Benchmark Survey is now complete. A copy of the 2013 Executive Summary will be available shortly. Request your free copy of the 2012 Executive Summary.
Participation in 2014
Completing the survey is easy using the Benchmark Metrics Report built into your EMS software. The survey typically consists of 120-175 questions and takes about 30-45 minutes to complete. Once completed, you will be given access to the compiled results, as well as a number of analyses that we perform on the data.
The possibilities are virtually limitless, but some examples include:
- Bookings-to-scheduling-staff ratio. How do your numbers compare to others in the industry and
is there justification for hiring more staff?
- Overall space utilization. Are you operating as “lean” as other facilities? Do you need more space? Could you accommodate
increasing utilization by extending hours of operation?
- Revenue generation. Do you have unneeded space to sell or sublease? Are you missing opportunities to generate additional funds?
- Service levels. Are your service order numbers at/above/below the industry standard?
What impact does the availability of services have on your ability to secure new business?
If you have any questions or would like to participate in the 2014 survey, send an email to email@example.com.