Room Scheduling Software
Also referred to as "facility scheduling software", "resource scheduling software", "event scheduling software"
or "meeting scheduling software", room scheduling software is used to find and book space for single- or multi-day meetings and
events, reserve the resources (equipment, etc.) and services (like personnel) needed for events and coordinate all the communication surrounding events (Confirmations, invoices, operational reports, etc.).
Meet your room scheduling challenges head-on:
- Powerful search capability that can find available space (and ensure no double bookings) using only date and time or incorporating a variety of other criteria
- Immediate access to information on conflicting events to help you make the best use of your space
- Edit or move events quickly with the graphical Reservation Book
- Add resources to bookings or modify/duplicate them with easy-to-use “change wizards”
- An array of reports; everything from a detailed Confirmation to operational, statistical, and sales reports
EMS room scheduling software solutions can be run on the user's computer, but through the web version of the EMS desktop application or the optional Virtual EMS tool, they can become web-based scheduling systems. Other access options include
smart phones and
interactive touch screen displays.
Request a Demo
Select the product below that most closely matches your organization's requirements to learn more about its full features and benefits. Alternatively, you can compare product features side by side, or request a demo to learn more about our software options from one of our product experts.
Comprehensive scheduling for large organizations
Academic scheduling and event management
Managing K-12 facility use in the community
Shared workspace, room and event scheduling