Video Conference Scheduling Software
Video conference scheduling software is used to coordinate the many elements needed to host a successful video conference or telepresence meeting: rooms, the video conference management system, other equipment, etc. And more than just a simple scheduling tool, video conference scheduling software:
- Supports multi-point video conferences accurately scheduled across multiple time zones
- Automatically replicates bookings in a video conference management system (a Cisco or TANDBERG solution, for example) when one is used
- Automatically updates the reserved time on all items or services when the event time changes
- Can determine if video conferencing equipment is built into a room or if a mobile equipment cart is needed
- Offers utilization reporting
- Provides an at-a-glance summary of video conference activity
EMS systems deliver the most advanced functionality available for video conference scheduling through standard functionality as well as a powerful optional module.
Request a Demo
Select the product below that most closely matches your organization's requirements to learn more about the full features and benefits. Alternatively, you can compare product features side by side, or request a demo to learn more about our software options from one of our product experts.
Comprehensive scheduling for large organizations
Academic scheduling and event management
Managing K-12 facility use in the community
Shared workspace, room and event scheduling