Workplace Business Intelligence
While "workplace business intelligence" means different things to different people, there is no disagreeing that a workplace that is managed "intelligently" is one where rooms and resources are reserved efficiently and utilized wisely. EMS facility scheduling and resource management systems help you turn business intelligence into business advantages through:
- An optimized real estate portfolio - Enough space to comfortably conduct business, but no more
- Maximized resource utilization - Resources scheduled as effectively as possible to minimize unused inventory
- Presence detection - Accurate actual attendance numbers from which all business intelligence is generated
- Reliable benchmarks - Real time details on facility use and more
- Insightful forecasting - Strategic plans determined by data rather than hunches
- Streamlined communication - Easy access to one centralized scheduling system so everyone is on the same page
With real estate expenditures being such a large part of every company's budget (second after payroll, in most cases), it makes sense to take advantage of technologies that can assist you in getting the most out of your assets. EMS products are used by some of the largest and most forward-thinking organizations in the world to do just that.
Request a Demo
Select the product below that most closely matches your organization's requirements to learn more about the full features and benefits. Alternatively, you can compare product features side by side, or request a demo to learn more about our software options from one of our product experts.
Comprehensive scheduling for large organizations
Academic scheduling and event management
Managing K-12 facility use in the community
Shared workspace, room and event scheduling